Interventional Pain Physician
Advanced Pain Management & Spine Specialists, Fort Myers, Florida, United States (On-Site)
Advanced Pain Management Spine Specialists is seeking full-time Interventional Pain Physician to join the area’s first practice solely dedicated to pain management since 2001.
APMSS is offering two options for employment.
- One choice is to follow the standard road to partnership with buy-in to the Practice and/or ASC in a specific time with shared profits pending profitability after 2 years.
- The other option is to be hired as an employee on a high base salary with an annual contract and bonuses pending production.
The beautiful facility houses a 15,000s square foot practice, has the medical practice on the second floor and the on-site AAAHC accredited ASC with two OR’s on the first floor.
We offer patients the full range of injection procedures and the latest minimally invasive treatment options. The staff is well-trained, friendly, and treats all coworkers and patients with respect.
Additionally, there is an established Marketing Program to introduce the new physician to the medical
Community to help the physician procure their own stream of new patients.
For interested candidates, besides patient care, there is the unique opportunity to learn about running an efficient practice including the managerial and financial aspects.
Personally evaluate all new patients from an interventional vantage point. Establish the diagnosis
and treatment algorithm plan for patients. Follow patients through all treatments including,
but not limited to interventional spine procedures, physical therapy, and medication therapies with the objective of restoring the patient to their optimal lifestyle. Some supervision of ARNPs as well for patients are established on medications.
Proficiency in the following procedures:
- Epidural Steroid Injections (all spinal levels)
- TFESI / Nerve Root injections
- Medial Branch Bocks
- Radiofrequency Ablation (all spinal levels)
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Ultrasound Guided Injections
- Peripheral Nerve Stimulation (PNS)
- DRG stimulation
- SI fusion
- Opiate Prescribing (<90 MMEs: patients usually managed by ARNPs); if not already doing, must be willing to learn.
- Completion of an interventional spine fellowship.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified by the ASA , ABPMR, or ABIPP
- active Florida Medical License and DEA License.
Experience: Fellowship training
Job Type: Full-time onsite, 5 days a week
- Monday to Friday onsite; Hours 7:30 – 5:00 pending seasonal patient variation and staffing
- Call is only by telephone only.
- Lunch and Dinner Marketing events
In addition to salary:
- Productivity bonus plan available
- 4 weeks’ vacation/CME
- Opportunity for Partnership in Practice and Opportunity for Partnership in the ASC
- $5000.00 Marketing budget
- $5000.00 for CMEs
- Memberships to local medical society, FSIPP, and ASIPP are paid.
- Opportunity for additional training
- 100% paid Employee Health Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance,
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Optional Dental and Vision Insurance
- PTO and paid holidays
- Paid CME
- Call is only by phone, No hospital work.
- Work in a beautiful, state of the art facility that is centrally located in South Fort Myers
- Sunshine is plentiful.
- Nearby housing is plentiful and reasonable.
- Fort Myers Airport (RSW) is close by and easy to navigate; with direct flights to most big cities
- Golf and tennis are played year-round.
- Great Location: Disney World is a 3-hour drive; Ft Lauderdale is 2 hours, Miami 2.5 hours;
Tampa is 2 hours; Naples 30 minutes; Sarasota 75 minutes.
- School choices are excellent, including excellent private schools.
- Great shopping and restaurants
- Active arts/music scene
- Two four-year universities (FGCU, FSW)
- World renown chocolatier, Norman Love Chocolates
- Job ID: 69058355
- Workplace Type: On-Site
- Location: Fort Myers, Florida, United States
- Company Name For Job: Advanced Pain Management & Spine Specialists
- Position Title: Interventional Pain Physician
- Sector: Private Practice
- Discipline: Interventional Pain Management
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Required Travel: None
Contact Information: HR@apmss.net: direct telephone number is 239-337-6800